Many thanks to JLCPCB for funding this video clip! https://jlcpcb.com/?from=Jeff
1-8 Layer PCBs for just $2, complimentary setting up for 1-20 Layer PCBs, as well as brand-new individuals can obtain $54 promo codes!
Assistance me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/geerlingguy
Fund me on GitHub: https://github.com/sponsors/geerlingguy
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/GeerlingEngineering
– Video from LTT (ASRock Rack M2_VGA): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXo2m_XlH4s
– Thanks to Lambda Labs for sending out the RTX 8000: https://lambdalabs.com
– See ALL the gory information for every single graphics card: https://pipci.jeffgeerling.com/#gpus-graphics-cards
– The open resource Pi4GPU job: https://github.com/geerlingguy/pi4gpu
– Video regarding obtaining GPUs functioning from in 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crnEygp4C6g
– Video from Captains Workspace (4090 dimension joke): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0frNP0qzxQc
– Video concerning the Petabyte Pi Project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBnomwpF_uY
– Contact Mirek from Mirkotronics for PCB Design: firstname.lastname@example.org
00:00 – Plug the computer system right into the GPU
00:42 – The Widow Maker
01:28 – How we made the PCB
02:07 – First boot!
02:59 – Not-so-cool – AMD flops
04:00 – Nobody asked, Intel
04:53 – Thank the manufacturers!
05:49 – The RTX 8000 – best for the Pi?
06:53 – So. Numerous. Cards.
07:20 – Wait … it functioned???
07:43 – Why is it so hard? Including my Only Fans
08:26 – How around a little M2_VGA?
09:09 – I’m not crazy! (perhaps).